S'MORES OVERNIGHT OATS
Do you ever wake up dreaming of a delicious dessert for breakfast? Think again, I have I got the recipe for you! These S'mores Overnight Oats are the perfect way to indulge in a sweet treat that's also healthy and easy to make. With this recipe, you've got a breakfast that will make you feel like you're at a cozy campfire, even if you're just in your kitchen. Get a head start on these dessert-for-breakfast oats tonight to eat all weekend!
- 1/2 C gluten free rolled oats
- 1 scoop Rookie Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 T ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 cup dairy free milk (we used cashew)
- 1 T mini dairy free chocolate chips + some for topping
- Small handful of mini marshmallows + some for topping
- Crushed honey cinnamon sweet thins (or normal graham crackers if you aren’t GF)
- Add all dry ingredients to a large jar and stir
- Add in milk and stir again
- Add in chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir once again
- Put on the lid and leave overnight.
Recipe by: Munchin with Maddie