Hey, guys! I've got a breakfast recipe that's gonna knock your socks off - it's my Chia Yogurt Power Bowl! This recipe is super easy to make, and it's packed with all the good stuff you need to start your day off right. It's not only delicious, but it's also gluten-free and dairy-free, so it's perfect for anyone with dietary restrictions. And with all the protein and healthy fats from the chia seeds and protein powder, it's gonna keep you full and energized all morning long. So next time you're looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast option, give my Chia Yogurt Power Bowl a try - you won't be sorry!
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat greek yogurt (plain, vanilla or honey!)
- 1 1/2 cups milk (any kind will work, we use almond)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 1 scoop Rookie Vanilla Protein
- In a large bowl or cup, mix together all ingredients.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Serve with nutrient-packed toppings such as granola, blueberries, nuts, strawberries etc.!